Interested in representing Eon Health?
Eon Health will offer three Medicare Advantage products in the states of Georgia and South Carolina that will serve the healthcare needs for an array of individuals.
These products are:
- Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plans (MAPD): for individuals who have both Medicare Part A and are enrolled in Part B
- Chronic Special Needs Plans (CSNP): for individuals who, in addition to having Medicare Part A and are enrolled in Part B, are living with chronic conditions such as: Diabetes, Chronic Heart Failure (CHF) and/or Cardiovascular disorder(s)
- Dual Eligible Special Needs Plans (DSNP): for individuals who have both Medicare Part A and are enrolled in Part B and receive medical assistance through their state of residence
When participating with Eon Health, you will enjoy the benefit of:
- Access to market-leading portfolio of products
- Top Commission Payments
- Dedicated Broker Relations Representative
- Innovative Lead Distribution Model
- Access to an eCare Experience tablet for consumer demonstration